While it is true beauty is on the inside, transforming into a version of yourself that makes you feel confident and better, never hurt anyone. No, we are not talking about dramatic hair change or keeping up with the Kardashians — how about you enhance your smile with a Smile Makeover? This procedure involves combining different cosmetic treatments to replace the dullness in your teeth with an eye-catching transformation. So, how much do smile makeovers cost in Houston, TX? Let’s discuss it in this blog.
Smile Makeover Procedure in Houston: How Much Does Each Treatment Cost?
Before we proceed, let us discuss what a smile makeover is. When you opt for this treatment, your dental specialist will combine cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures according to your needs to sculpt your teeth into the perfect smile. If you are going for a smile makeover procedure in Houston, this is what the treatments might include along with the cost:
- Teeth Whitening: You can look forward to an instant boost with a professional teeth whitening procedure. Although there are other cheaper options you can try, nothing compares to a teeth whitening procedure performed by an experienced professional. Generally, it costs between $300-$800, depending on a number of factors.
- Dental Bonding: Minor repairs, chips, gaps, and slightly misshapen teeth can be restored with a dental bonding procedure. In Houston, it might cost you somewhere between $300-$600 for a single tooth.
- Dental Bridge: When a missing tooth forms a gap between teeth, dental bridges help fill the arch. This procedure involves using two dental crowns with a false tooth in between that bridges the gap, restoring your smile. You might have to pay $1,500-$5,000, which depends on your choice of the bridge.
- Dental Veneers: Using a composite or porcelain wafer-thin shell known as dental veneers, your dentist might cover the defects in the smile makeover procedure. This, however, is on the pricey end, around $800-$1,400 in Houston, TX.
- Dental Crowns: The smile makeover procedure targets every flaw and might also cover a severely weakened or discolored tooth using a dental crown. Typically, a single-tooth crown costs $700-$1000, with porcelain crowns being the most expensive.
- Tooth Implants: A makeover of your smile means filling any gaps left behind by missing teeth as well. So, if you are eligible, the oral surgeon might suggest dental implants as a replacement. Consisting of three parts, the final cost of dental implants in Houston totals up to $4,000 in general.
What is the Estimated Cost of Smile Makeovers in Houston, TX?
The cost of smile makeover procedures in Houston, TX, rounds up to at least $6,000-$7,000. However, the price may differ for each individual, depending on the number of treatments performed, location, and oral health.
Invest in Your Smile, Now!
You can become the center of attention by investing in a smile makeover procedure. If you live in Houston, TX, the smile makeover procedure may cost around $6,000 to $7,000, so make sure you go for a credible dental team. Smile One Dental has a team of skilled and trained professionals who can help you attain the smile of your dreams. Dial (713) 936-4062 to get in touch with us today, or head to our dental office at 5962 Renwick Drive, Houston, TX 77081.